BioInc@NYMC’s location on the New York Medical College campus provides biotechnology start-ups with more than affordable space: it offers members access to invaluable New York Medical College resources, including access to cutting-edge core facilities and collaboration with scientists and clinicians.
Core facilities and resources, available to members of BioInc@NYMC include:
- 31,000 square-foot vivarium (with large and small animal capabilities)
- Behavioral Phenotyping Facility
- Biosafety Level 3 (BSL-3) Laboratory Suite
- Histology Core Laboratory
Other Services Available Include:
- Access to NYMC’s Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), and Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Laboratory oversight and support from New York Medical College’s Department of Environmental Health and Safety
- Chemical and regulated medical waste removal
- Contract laboratory assistance
- Access to Health Sciences Library Services
Copyright 2015 BioInc@NYMC. All rights reserved.